VIVISTOP Orchard is temporarily closed due to COVID-19. We understand some of you would really really love to come to VIVISTOP Orchard to continue making the project that you have been working on with us. You want to try creating something new. Or you might just want to talk to us! But due to the current situation, you are not able to do so.
At the same time, we miss you too!
BUT… We’ve got your back! We would like to try to bring VIVISTOP to you at home. With VIVISTOP #Remote, we want to help you keep the creative spark going and continue our conversation!
How does this work? You can pick a time slot (1 hour) to discuss anything you want with a crew member. We will invite you to a online video conference (e.g. Skype, etc.), and we will discuss away remotely. 😀
This will be a great opportunity for you to experience the world of video conferencing and remote work.
What can you use the remote session for?
- For those of you on the Roblox Game Creation Competition – stuck? got a bug? You can get remote mentoring and advice!
- For those of you with existing projects (e.g. your VIVICREATOR project) – you can get some guidance from us or we can discuss how we can help you move forward!
- For those of you working on our at-home challenges but stuck – we can work on it together online!
- For those of you who have random ideas on what you want to do when VIVISTOP Orchard reopens – workshops? activities? projects? Share with us your idea and we can brainstorm, and plan and prepare!
- For those of you looking for something fun and meaningful to do – we have some ideas and projects that we would need your help. Talk to us!
- Technical coaching – have you been working on a website and need pointers on how to improve both the code and design? Or your Microbit robot doesn’t seem to work as you intend it to?
Pick a date and time below! Do include a description of what you want to speak to us about, and the relevant crews will be there to speak to you!
This is a new initiative and we are trying it out. We would really appreciate your feedback on how you hope that his initiative might improve for you.